INGREDIENTS

PHYLLO DOUGH (UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, WATER, CORN STARCH, SALT), PISTACHIOS, CLARIFIED BUTTER, SUGAR, HONEY, CINNAMON. CONTAINS WHEAT, MILK, AND PISTACHIOS.

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size 1 Piece, Servings Per Container 6, Calories 230, Calories From Fat 90, Total Fat 10g (15%), Saturated Fat 4.5g (23%), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg (7%), Sodium 135mg (6%), Potassium 125mg (4%), Total Carbohydrate 29g (10%), Dietary Fiber 2g (8%), Sugars 13g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A (2%), Vitamin C (0%), Calcium (2%), Iron (4%). Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.